Please disable Pop Up Blockers before beginning the registration process.
- Internet Explorer Instructions Click Here
- Chrome Instructions: Click Here
- Firefox Instructions: Click Here
Existing and Returning Students
If you have children who are currently enrolled at any Raceland-Worthington Ind. School and you need to add a new child who has reached school age, please log into Parent Portal by Clicking Here. You may also reset your username and password on the Parent Portal login screen, if that link does not work please call your child's school or one of the staff members listed below for assistance. After you log in, click the menu button that looks like three lines in the top left corner of the screen, then select More at the bottom of the menu. You will find the link to online registration by selecting Annual Update at the bottom of the list. If you do not have a parent portal account please call your child's school or one of the staff members listed below to create your portal account. DO NOT register through the new student registration below.
- This requires a valid email address. If you do not have an email address you can sign up for a free email account at Google Gmail, or any other free service like Yahoo or Microsoft Live.
If you are new to Raceland-Worthington Independent School District please Click Here and follow the registration prompts. Once you have filled out the initial information you will receive an email with a link to complete the online registration for your children.
Please have the following documents available to aid in completing your child’s registration; proof of residence, immunization record on a Kentucky Immunization form, and birth certificate.
- This requires a valid email address. If you do not have an email address you can sign up for a free email at Google Gmail, or any other free service like Yahoo or Microsoft Live.
If you need to create a portal account or need further assistance please email: